SabakuNoKasaiSabakuNoKasai

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Why stop now?

Why stop now? This is a series I really enjoy and I think you could carry on doing well with it. Although in terms of animation and stuff this one was far superior, I didn't like the story too much or the ending tbh. So thats why I'm giving a 7 but I'd like to see more.

I wouldn't stop here.

Gordon Gordon

Ha ha ha ha ha... not funny.

Well I am an English newgrounds user and I don't see what is so funny about this at all. Its not funny, simple as, the quality of it was brilliant, good animation. But what was the point? We know our prime minister is a boring old fuck who bows down to Europe in fear and gives away our money to other countries freely, why do we need other countries to remind us how humiliating it is?

We had no choice in who run the country after Blair and his time will come. I don't find this offensive, I just think its bad political humour, a failed 2DTV sketch and it really did not have a point at all.

Naruto Fighting Dirty2 Naruto Fighting Dirty2

After watching the virst part....

Im sorry to say it but I am dissapointed.

I am a fan of your work and part one was very well done. But this one had a lot missing, allow me to say what I did and didnt like:

Likes:

The quality of sound and image,
The growing a penis thing,
The use of music from Kingdom Hearts 2,
And the erotic feel in the beginning.

Dislikes:

It lost eroticism pretty quickly I must admit.
The overall flash was not as saucy as I first thought from the screenshots you posed on your news.
You didnt take full advantage of the growing a penis jutsu.
Some transitions took too long.
The blowjob seemed a little off in terms of moaning and stuff.
The intercourse wasnt long enough.

Apart from that it was a good toon overall, I guess I just expected a lot more than I had hoped for.

Gibson MacReady Gibson MacReady

That was some ghetto shizzle

Give me more funk!

Make more Gibson!

10/10!

Does not need improving at all.

3D Bruce Lee Re-Dub 3D Bruce Lee Re-Dub

You can dub I suppose...

Alright, I wasnt outraged, I amdit I even laughed at a few of the gags, im a huge Bruce fan, but people just need to accept his death. Overall I know the video was nicked but the redubbing was okay, just work on the voice clarity. Apart from that, its tip-top.