SabakuNoKasaiSabakuNoKasai

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Psilocine - Forest Theme Psilocine - Forest Theme

I love this song bro. As a games design student myself, this is definitely the kind of music I could use in my games. Well done.

Emotionless Passion 2 Emotionless Passion 2

Loving it

And to the user above, thats the name of the original song you douche.

deliverance84 responds:

thanks for the backup sabaku!!! im glad u enjoyed it mate. Agreed, that guy is a douche.

Boink FX Boink FX

I agree.

Make it longer. :) Then 10 stars. :D

Die Hard (Airport Remix) Die Hard (Airport Remix)

Another 10 out of 10

A fantastic re-visioning, very good style, better than the original in some aspects! I can't wait to hear a remix for the garage!

Scary loop for games Scary loop for games

Very Silent Hill

Awesome track, makes me think of Silent Hill. Could use it myself sometime. Would email you in advance though, nice work.

Castlevania:Simons Theme 2009 Castlevania:Simons Theme 2009

Nice remix, very well done.

I have played one Castlevania title before, I was 6 at the time and I don't remember its name for the life of me. It was on the playstation one but recently the angry video game nerd was reviewing this game and nostalgia kicked in.

All I have to say is I loved where you are taking it, but I would advise on making the build ups a lot more epic and add more of a symphonic metal element. Then it would be glorious!

But nicely done I really like it. If you take my feedback on board then please re-upload. ^^

Halloween 2 FX Halloween 2 FX

My ears are on fucking steroids!

Thats how damn good your music is, I have been listening to this and your latest dark trip hop submission non stop and its only going to get better. >8]

Blackhole FX Blackhole FX

Great tune.

Sick, dark and grim for dubstep. You seriously should finish this song, its mega.

Psilocine - Main Title Psilocine - Main Title

Amazing job my friend.

I don't know what it is about your sound, but no matter just how much I think about it, you show early shades of Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy) with a touch of Akira Yamoaka (Silent Hill). Amazing tune, may I use it?

Psilocine responds:

Hey there,

It's funny you may say that since Nobuo Uematsu is my favorite composer. And Akira is also somewhere near the middle of my list.

Send you a PM regarding the use of the song which i always agree on =).
As i find it a privilege to let people listen to my music, as much as i can.

Greets,

Stephen.

_-={The Morning Mist}=-_ _-={The Morning Mist}=-_

Amazing

Just listening to your work is enchanting. Honestly, I thought the rain was real and took my headphones off to close my window. XD

This is another fine piece of work, classical and yet oriental, a perfect mix. I'd like to hear more. Keep up the fantastic work. ^^